Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When we got out we smelled pretty funky. That didn't stop us from going shopping at women's street though.
Back to the lake! Yesterday was pretty hot and humid so Amy Nick and I decided we would show the rest of the group the lake. After walking down to the lake we were all ready to hop in. We rented one boat so Amy, Nick, Jay, and I swam from the side to the middle of the lake to join the rest of the group in the boat. some chines guys found us and followed us around the lake taking pictures of us with there phone..... oh my!

1 comment:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I finally got on my blog and posted as well as looking now at other's blogs! I now am caught up and have a better idea of what type of experience you're having there! I'm jealous! looks so fun! I posted a prego picture....you'll have to look at my now bulging belly!