Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Earthquakeing it!

I experienced my first earthquake a couple days ago. it was crazy i was just checking my facebook and all a sudden the whole house started to shake at first i wasn't sure what was going on then Nick said " Earthquake!" and we both jumped up and ran under the door frame. it didn't last long but it was quite a shaker! No damage so we sat back down and i immediately wrote that i had experienced my first earthquake i had comments from other people who felt it to with in seconds. ha!
Today i was sitting and reading the end of my book when i felt another little shake shake... love living in California two earthquakes in one week wow!

2 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I like that you are posting everyday... I love reading what you're up to. You look positively tan!.....and I like the boob shot on your couch haha. Glad you found your Chinese food.

Nwalkowski said...

"We" did not jump up and run to the door-frame...YOU ditched me and ran for your life, leaving me to fend for myself on the bed.