Monday, May 11, 2009

Schools Out For the Summer!

Mom and Dad Drove to California with me, we went to long beach to pick up Nick and went camping for the weekend. We had so much fun; swimming, BBQing, eating seafood, and playing polish polka (the card game golf)
Save Me!!! Nick and I went swimming at Huntington Beach the weather was amazing but the water was freezing! Burrrr
Cacti Butt! My parents Nick and I went to The Mission in San Juan Capistrano. I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was there great place for pictures! well i made the mistake of laying on a bench under a big Cactus ...BAD IDEA! i had little cacti needles in my butt and all over my dress so i tried to get them out with my hands and they started to stick in my hands. i took off the dress and changed in hope that i would get rid of all the needles but even the next day i was getting them in my hands and stuff. this is a picture of me bending over while my mom is taking the tweezers to my butt. OUCH

Daddy always with the camera.
Sexy Mamacita
Its been one day and hes already biting me
The mission
This was in Laguna beach There was this big black guy who was taking care of all these abandoned birds it was really neat! so he put them on our heads and they kissed while we did ... i was really afraid the bird was going to poop on me.

No comments: