Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Heart Teaching

When I left Ukraine to tell you the truth i didn't know how much i was going to miss teaching. While i have been in china i am just more and more jealous of my teachers! I just at ever moment i can to teach! I have my own class on Wednesdays but its only for 30 min but they are the sweetest kids ever, i have never seen a bunch of better behaved kids in my life. This is my teaching Nicks class and loving it.
Bubble Gum bubble gum in a dish how many pieces do you wish? look how cute these kids are!

This is a couple of the kids that make me so happy; Nathan, Bella, Tara, and flying in from the side Lando. I am going to miss these kids so much.
At the beginning you wouldn't believe the things these kids did, now its just funny but then it was pretty traumatising to some of the teachers. In Amy's class Joey picked his bugger and wiped it on her face, Chelsie's arch nemesis Jacob in the middle of class pulled his pants down and peed on the floor and is he spoke a little more English he would have said ha take that!, In Nick's class he was reading the 3 billy-goats gruff to the kids and in the middle of class a group of rowdy little boys took off running. Soon after Nick found his book was missing and started to run after them soon to find the 3 boys in the bathroom, book in the toilet and one of the boys squatting over it pooping on the book with the other two boys rooting him on. In Emilie's class Joey took the lid off her glue and dumped it all over the class room, he also spit on her ha. kids were breaking desks, punching other kids, and attempting jumping out the window.
Well that was the beginning. Now the kids i feel are angles, i love them all they are the sweetest things ever. i hope this next month and a half doesn't pass to fast i want to saver the moment!

No comments: