Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Bikes!!

Claire, Nick and I bought bikes, we got them towards to beginning but I never wrote about them, but I guess I will change that.
we all got used bikes, just bought them off random people on the street it was actually pretty funny how we did it. we all paid on average of 20 dollars each. i guess we could have got them for like 8 bucks each so we got a little ripped off but i think i have got my twenty dollars worth out of that bike. They are all cute beach cruses with baskets and bells. we have a lot of adventures on those bikes. We have ventured down town, to Mt. Dachau, and of course the first day we got lost in the middle of who knows where. Andy had to come get us (a guy from the school) he told me i was a bad girl to get us lost. :( ha.


Those are the cute guards we always get to say hi to every time we come and go. They are always so happy to say hello, we love you guys!
This is Amy and I eating sugar cane down town Hefei by the river.


while on our adventure Amy, Nick and I rode around the river in the middle of down town. We Visited Women's Street, Bought some boba milk tea, of course bought a couple DVD's, found a Carnival, went on a crazy carnival ride .... that I wasn't quite sure if I would live through, and back to Carrer Foure where we ate dinner.

No comments: